In regards to etiquette, the Japanese people have always displayed unique characteristics.
When we think of the Japanese people, we usually think of Kimonos, cooking, Maiko, tea ceremonies, and sumo wrestling, etc.
Actually, the influence of the Buddhist temple on Japanese society can be traced back to the Edo Era.
In the Edo Era, before private study at temples was integrated with organized educational structures, most common folk would learn to read characters at temples.
The warm and intimate interactions that then took place through language learning…
* Hyesoo In JAPAN ➡️ http://bit.ly/HyesooInJapanYT
* Hyesoo In PARIS ➡️ http://bit.ly/HyesooInParisYT
* Hyesoo In HONG KONG ➡️ http://bit.ly/HyesooInHongKongYT
* Hyesoo In KOREA ➡️ http://bit.ly/HyesooInKoreaYT
* Korean Drama & Movies ➡️ http://bit.ly/2m1lFJk
Production & Translation by Hallyu World